Tuesday 21 June 2011

Reader Interaction Please

After discovering a new site last night, I am writing this blog from myself rather than always giving other people's work the space. I always see that using other people's stuff gives my content an interesting, well-written and informative stance, but it's not from me so it's not original and lack of originality is not what I want for my blog. I have enough experience to write and really I should be writing more, but I just worry sometimes about the ideas well running dry. I need your input too. What would you like me to write about? What is important for you? What don't you know about internet business that you would really like to?

Today, I visited CafePress.co.uk. It is an awesome opportunity for any business to fluorish. The idea is that the user joins and opens their own FREE shop. They can then design merchandise with all their own designs and selling it to people who visit the shop. I'll keep you posted on this one, but it's looking really good. CafePress must get paid in three ways. They take a cut from the sale of the merchandise, a really low premium membership and they would also be silly if they didn't take any proceeds from affiliate marketing. They would be leaving the money on the table if they didn't run an affiliate marketing advertising.

Other than that, I have been looking at other blogs, leaving comments and a link back to this blog and I have also joined an internet marketing forum and left a few comments.

So, it's now your room for comment, if you have clicked on the title of this post above. If you have, you will see a box below where you can leave a comment. I'm writing this for your benefit as much as anyone else, so please, please, please leave that comment and have your input.

1 comment:

  1. Hey David,

    I haven't been on your blog too long, but getting "blogger's block" is common for sure.

    One thing I can suggest is to follow several blogs, then if you get inspiration, talk about the blog post (link to it) and also add your own feedback.

    ReplyDelete